Let’s face the reality. Pimples can be so annoying and frustrating. They get all up in your face, ruin it and then refuse to leave your face and make your face look absurd.
As if that is not enough, they are very hard to get rid of and some recommended products still won’t do anything but cost you a lot of money. Here are some tips that would help you reduce it drastically:
- Apply green tea your face: Green tea serves as a treatment to pimples when applied to the skin. It is high in antioxidants that helps reduce pimples to a minimal level
1: Boil water (two cups of water to be precise)
2: Steep green tea into the boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Allow the tea to cool down steadily
- Then apply it to your face with a cotton ball or add a little to a spray bottle and spritz it on your face
- Leave it on your face for 10 minutes or preferably overnight, then wash your face
If you are faithful with it for two weeks, the pimples on your face would reduce.
2. Use Aloe Vera and toothpaste
This is another homemade method to get rid of pimples. You can use Aloe Vera with other treatment not necessarily toothpaste,
When you apply Aloe Vera with toothpaste allow it to stay for like 5 minutes then wash off your face this does not need a lot of stress and it works also. Use it three times a week.
- Go for a facial scrub: This method is for those that their pimples is very hard to get rid of, Most of them might be expensive but then it is better to eradicate it away from your face in other to look fresh like today’s tomato. There they would give you some necessary details that would help you with your pimples.
- Wash your face at nights and apply cleanser: The main reason you should wash your face is because, for some ladies who wear makeup it is always advisable to wash your face before you sleep and apply cleanser to your face.
Generally because of the sweats during the long run of the day some might have used their hands to wipe off the sweats away from their face and who knows that hand they used might have germs. That is why it is very essential to wash your face at nights and apply cleanser
5: Don’t apply every cream you come across on your face. Just because it is working for somebody does not mean it would definitely work for you. We are human beings and we sure have differences in our body system and growth. Be very careful of the cream you apply to your face in order not to add to the ones on your face.
by Ogunbewon Adebukola